What are the best anti-ageing treatments?
We’re lucky to be living in this era of modern science: we now have access to a wide range of highly effective anti-ageing treatments. Just because we age, doesn’t mean we have to look older – it really is a choice.
Here are the anti-ageing treatments available at Rubywaxx beauty clinic for men and women – and if you need some help choosing what’s right for you, please contact us, we will gladly give you personalised advice.
- IPL skin rejuvenation: A course of IPL treatments is the most effective way to treat many of the signs of ageing, such as fine lines, skin texture, enlarged pores, age spots, pigmentation, facial veins and redness. Read more about IPL skin rejuvenation.
- Cosmetic injectables: Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin® and dermal fillers are the go-to solutions for celebs – and for good reason: they work, and look natural. Research has shown that the early use of injectables can actually be a preventative measure against wrinkles. This is because continued stress (e.g. on frown lines) breaks down the structural integrity of the skin’s dermis. Starting Botox® early decreases stress on the skin and therefore helps prevent wrinkles from forming. Read more about cosmetic injectables.
- Face peels: Many people see visible results after just one face peel The peel can be formulated to deal with acne, hyperpigmentation, or provide anti-ageing benefits. Whichever peel you choose, your skin will look softer, plumper and smoother. Read more about face peels.
- Microneedling: The LED microneedle Dermapen treats uneven, dull or lifeless skin, wrinkles, open pores, acne, acne scarring and pigmentation – and the epidermis stays intact so your skin heals quickly. Read more about microneedling.
- Microhydrabrasion: This is the next generation of microdermabrasion: it’s gentler, more hygienic, and more effective. Although not strictly an anti-ageing treatment, microhydrabrasion deep cleans the skin in a way that normal cleansing and exfoliating can’t. This makes other treatments more effective, plus it refines your skin’s texture and clears blocked pores. Read more about microhydrabrasion.
Anti-ageing products for home use
You’ll get more out of your in-salon treatments if you use quality anti-ageing products at home, as the results will be longer lasting.