Is skin hydration a problem for you? Does your skin feel dry and flaky? Or can you see some fine lines and signs of dehydration?
Aspect’s new hydrating serum is the solution if your moisturiser struggles to give your skin the hydration it needs.
It’s hydrating, calming and soothing, thanks to a cocktail of uber-hydrating goodies:
- Sodium hyaluronate: a form of hyaluronic acid with exceptional lubricating and hydrating qualities – it can hold 1,000 times its weight in water!
- Aloe vera leaf juice: soothing, calming and hydrating.
- Tetrahexyldecy ascorbate: an oil-soluble form of Vitamin C that’s pH neutral.
- Panthenol: improves and increases the moisture-retention capacity of the skin.
- Niacinamide: a form of B Vitamin that improves the moisture content of the skin.
Here’s what Ruby says about it:
“I instantly felt my skin plump up and hydrate. It’s a clear serum, and it’s really nice to use.”
Aspect Hydrating Serum is available from all Rubywaxx salons, or you can buy it from us online.